- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I wanted to thank everyone for the repairs on my car. Everything is always done with such care. They even adjust things that I never mentioned. Thank you so much for being such a great mechanics shop!!
These guys are beyond honest! If you want to stop tossing good money after bad THIS IS YOUR PLACE!!! Importantly, if they make a recommendation you can be sure they are not scamming you! Their advice may not be pretty, however it is honest! The pros at Garner will not even start a job if they feel you are wasting your money, this is CRITICAL for you to know so you are never taken advantage of! Highly talented Technician Mechanics with honest consulting... A real dream team you can count on! Get there early for same-day service... Be well! Happy Driving!